Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery, including complex cataract surgeries and traumatic cataracts, management of anterior segment disease including iris abnormalities
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma, minimally invasive glaucoma surgery and laser glaucoma procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of retinal and vitreous disease, including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, macular holes, retinal vitreous hemorrhages, uveitis, and eye cancers
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Optical Shop
- Ophthalmic Photography, Testing, and Imaging
Learn more about eye and vision services at Michigan Medicine.
|Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center at the Brighton Center for Specialty Care is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.