Michigan Medicine is proud to expand its regional healthcare services with the opening of the West Ann Arbor Health Center – Parkland Plaza. The new facility will open in November 2017. In addition to ophthalmology, the facility will be home to over 20 adult and pediatric primary and specialty care services including lab, imaging, and infusion services.
If you have questions about the new location or services please email WestAnnArborParklandPlaza@med.umich.edu.
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Screenings for LASIK (laser vision correction) and other refractive procedures
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses
- When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
All surgeries are performed at our main location on Wall Street in Ann Arbor.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center at West Ann Arbor-Parkland Plaza is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.