The Kellogg Eye Center at West Ann Arbor is located in the West Ann Arbor Health Center-Parkland Plaza.
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses
- When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
All surgeries are performed at our main location on Wall Street in Ann Arbor.
|Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Saturday for comprehensive and urgent care
| 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center at West Ann Arbor-Parkland Plaza is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.