The Kellogg Eye Center in Canton is located in the Canton Health Center
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Evaluation and treatment for pediatric and adult patients with any disorder of the eyelids and sockets, including ptosis, congenital malformations, trauma, tumors, malpositions (entropion and ectropion), blepharospasm, eyelash abnormalities, eye socket reconstruction, and other cosmetic problems.
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Full-service optical shop
- When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
Surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor or at the Livonia Center for Specialty Care.
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Canton is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.