Whether you're coming to the Kellogg Eye Center for the first time or the tenth, here are some useful resources for our patients and visitors to help you know what to expect during your visit.
Use the links below or at the left to find information on:
- Billing and Insurance
- Finding a clinical studies
- Joining a support group
- Ordering contact lenses
- Preparing for surgery
- Purchasing eye glasses
- Requesting medical records
- Taking a tour - Facilities and Amenities at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
- What to bring to your appointment
- Making an appointment
- Find maps, directions, and parking information
Please note: We check our email during regular business hours. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
If you would like to make an appointment, please visit our Make an Appointment page.