Notice (07/06/2020 ): The optical shops in Ann Arbor and at the Brighton are seeing customers by appointment only. The optical shop in Canton remains temporarily closed. Please contact the Ann Arbor Optical Shop at 734-936-6707 with any urgent requests.
Our opticians custom fit eye glasses that correct for all prescriptions.
Walk-ins are welcome and seen in the order of their arrival. No appointment is needed. Wait times will vary based on customer volume.
The optical shop carries many designer frames in the latest styles. Brands include but are not limited to: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Kate Spade, Fendi, Lafont, Prodesign, Nike, and Article One.
Turn around time for most prescriptions is 7-10 business days.
There is a 20% percent discount available to University employees, students, and alumni. This offer will not be combined with insurance coverage.
Optical Shop Supervisor
- Lawrence Campbell
The optical shop at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor is seeing customers by appointment only.
- Monday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Mary Spas, Head Optician
- Amanda Herrst, Patient Service Representative
- Richard McGowan Jr., Optician
- Jessica Miller, Optician
- Melissa Said, Optician
- Egle (Daiva) Turuta, Optician
- Eric Williamson, Optician
- Eric Wilson, Optician
The optical shop at the Brighton Center for Specialty Care is seeing customers by appointment only.
Brighton Center for Specialty Care
7500 Challis Road
Brighton, MI 48116
Get directions to the Brighton Center for Special Care
Phone: 810-227-2357, Ext. 2
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Diana Crabtree, Head Optician
- Laurie Clayton, Optician
- Kendra Ferguson, Optician
- Quoc-Huy Ly-Huynh, Optician
- Jeanette Ouellette, Head Optician