Notice (03/25/2020 ): Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Optical Shop at the Canton Health Center has been temporarily closed. All patient glasses can be picked up at the Ann Arbor Optical Shop. Please contact the Ann Arbor Optical Shop at 734-936-6707 with any questions.
Our opticians custom fit eye glasses that correct for all prescriptions.
Walk-ins are welcome and seen in the order of their arrival. No appointment is needed. Wait times will vary based on customer volume.
The optical shop carries many designer frames in the latest styles. Brands include but are not limited to: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Kate Spade, Fendi, Lafont, Prodesign, Nike, and Article One.
Turn around time for most prescriptions is 7-10 business days.
There is a 20% percent discount available to University employees, students, and alumni. This offer will not be combined with insurance coverage.
Optical Shop Supervisor
- Lawrence Campbell
- Monday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Mary Spas, Head Optician
- Amanda Herrst, Patient Service Representative
- Richard McGowan Jr., Optician
- Jessica Miller, Optician
- Melissa Said, Optician
- Egle (Daiva) Turuta, Optician
- Eric Williamson, Optician
- Eric Wilson, Optician
7500 Challis Road
Brighton, MI 48116
Get directions to the Brighton Center for Special Care
Phone: 810-227-2357, Ext. 2
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Diana Crabtree, Head Optician
- Laurie Clayton, Optician
- Kendra Ferguson, Optician
- Quoc-Huy Ly-Huynh, Optician
- Jeanette Ouellette, Head Optician