Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
All surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor.
|Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
When you arrive, follow the driveway to the back of the building where you will park and enter. Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Ypsilanti is free. Handicap parking is available.