The Kellogg Eye Center offers patients the most advanced and comprehensive treatments for all eye conditions and diseases. Our comprehensive eye care and specialty services attract patients seeking the most effective treatments in glaucoma, retinal disease, diabetes-related eye disease, macular degeneration, cataract, corneal disease, trauma, and thyroid eye disease.
Routine Eye Exams
To schedule an appointment for a routine eye exam, please call: 734-764-4190. A Call Center representative will assist you in determining a location and provider based on your insurance type and travel convenience.
General Eye Care
Specialty Eye Care
If you are not sure which service you need, please call: 734-764-4190. A Call Center representative will can help you understand your options and direct you.
- Contact Lens
- Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Eye Plastic, Orbital and Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Glaucoma, Cataract, and Anterior Segment Disease
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- Low Vision and Visual Rehabilitation
- Ocular Oncology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Retina and Uveitis
- Retinal Dystrophy
- Thyroid Eye Disease