Understanding, Curing, Preventing, and Treating Eye Disease
The Kellogg Eye Center has always upheld the values of exemplary patient care and dedication to our patients and their families. Kellogg faculty and staff together have developed a statement of purpose, a longterm vision, and a set of guiding principles that reaffirm these values.
- Purpose: Improve lives through curing, preventing, and treating eye disease
- Vision: We seek to improve lives around the world by enhancing vision
- Teamwork: We are a collegial, productive, and collaborative community
- Caring: We are respectful and compassionate
- Innovation: Our curiosity drives innovation and the quest for knowledge
- Integrity: Our ethics are built on openness, honesty, and trust