The Kellogg Eye Center offers patients the most advanced and comprehensive treatments for all eye conditions and diseases. Our comprehensive and subspecialty clinics serve patients seeking the most effective treatments in glaucoma, retinal disease, macular degeneration, cataract, corneal disease, trauma, and diabetes-related eye disease. Kellogg’s areas of specialty include the Thyroid Eye Disease Center, Ocular Oncology Clinic, Retinal Dystrophy Clinic, and subspecialty pediatric glaucoma and retinal disease care in our Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinic.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
- Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing
- Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Eye Plastic, Orbital and Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Glaucoma, Cataract, and Anterior Segment Disease
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- Low Vision and Visual Rehabilitation
- Ocular Oncology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Retina and Uveitis
- Thyroid Eye Disease Center
Please note: To schedule an appointment for routine eye care please call: 734-764-4190. A Call Center representative will assist you in determining a location and provider based on your insurance type and travel convenience.