The Kellogg Eye Center in Northville is located in the Northville Health Center.
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the retina (back part of the eye), including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, macular holes, retinal vitreous hemorrhages, uveitis, and eye cancers
- Screenings for LASIK (laser vision correction) and other refractive procedures
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Full-service optical shop
- Basic evaluation of complex vision problems and referral to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
Surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor or at the Livonia Center for Specialty Care.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Northville is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.