Services at this location include:
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the retina (back part of the eye), including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, macular holes, retinal vitreous hemorrhages, uveitis, and eye cancers
- Screenings for LASIK (laser vision correction) and other refractive procedures
- Basic evaluation of complex vision problems and referral to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
Surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor or at the Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Grand Blanc is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.