Your gift towards endowment assures the continued growth and success of the University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center. Your gift is an investment in Kellogg's future, one that provides important support for the next generation of research discoveries and treatments for eye disease.
Your gift to Kellogg may support:
- Endowed professorships and chairs, which honor our highly distinguished faculty and serve as a mark of academic excellence for the University
- Research professorships for faculty who lead major initiatives in vision research
- Fellowships that allow residents to complete an additional year of research in a chosen specialty
- Sustained research programs that target a particular disease, such as macular degeneration or glaucoma
- Dedicated funds for innovative ideas or for special equipment, supplies, and technical support
- Research laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment to accelerate vision research to help us retain and recruit top scientists
- Research centers to house a group of scientists who collaborate on a disease or similar diseases
- Expanded and updated patient care clinics to better serve a growing patient population
We invite your questions and encourage you to contact a Kellogg Eye Center development officer for more information on these and other giving opportunities.